Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snow Update......and other Christmas-y events


We've been getting snow almost everyday since last Sunday. Now I know there is no such thing as global warming. It's FREEZING! Payton and I go "sledding"(more like tubing or sliding down the sides of the canal on our butts) sometimes but usually we sit on the couch and watch the Grinch or Sponge Bob. I think we have about 4 inches of snow and we'll get more on Christmas Eve. On the night before Christmas, we go to Pizza Hut for dinner and then go to all of the big neighbor hoods that have light competitions and check 'em out. We went out to the other side of town on Sunday evening and looked at these two houses. At one house, there was a light show. You tune your radio to the station the people own and the lights go along with the music and jokes they play. Outside its like a drive-in movie theater. Everyone has their car parked out in front of the house and you have to wait your turn to watch because there's only room for seven cars. The other house had lights on every square inch of their lawn! The roof had lights saying " Happy Birthday Jesus" and "God Bless America". That made me laugh but it makes sense I guess. It was really cool but I wouldn't want to be their neighbors. When you drive up you need sunglasses or you'll go blind(jk but you know that)! I am finished with my Christmas shopping which makes me very proud and I have just watched the Grinch for, like, the fifth time. Yah, so MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! (p.s. the merry Christmas part took me a long time so you better enjoy it:D jk jk) 
       

2 comments:

alyssa said...

Lindsay, you are super cute and I love reading your blog. Update it more sister! :)

The Ball Babies said...

I agree! You are such a journaler (is that a word?) I think you need to share more of your thoughts with everyone on this blog! Love you!