Friday, January 9, 2009

Good Quotes to Live By

Quote #1: Who cares what they say 'cause rules are for breaking.
                                                                                                 -Spice Girls

Quote #2: Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
                                                                                             -I don't remember

Quote #3: Health is real wealth, not pieces of gold and silver.
                                                                                          -Mohandas Ghandi

Quote #4: Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome.
                                                             -Arthur Ashe

Quote #5: An eye for an eye makes us all blind.
                                                     -Mohandas Ghandi


2 comments:

The Ball Babies said...

Deep thinking for a 12 year old! I'm impressed. When I was 12 I don't remember what I was thinking but it wasn't about Ghandi's pearls of wisdom! Are you sure you're my child???

Heehee

Aly G said...

quote #3 is my new fav! You are the smartest 12 year old I know. Your mom must be Kris Ball? I love your blog! I love pomagranites too! I know I spelled it wrong. love pomegranite seven up too. Do you? Fun to see what you are up to!