Saturday, April 4, 2009

New Hair

So I cut my hair over spring break for locks of love and this is what it looks like now. Since I don't have my own camera, I can't show you what my ponytail looked like after it got cut off but my Mom might put something on her blog about it. I was sad but now I'm getting used to it and I like my new hair. 
The only bad thing about it is not being able to put it in a ponytail. (The layers in the back fall out) I've figured out a few ways to do cute stuff with my bangs, though.
It's hard to see pictures of me with long hair and then know that I don't have it anymore. 
But I do like it and Aly, you did a great job ! All my friends love it and so do I. 

2 comments:

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

I love it!! You look so cute!

What a nice thing for you to do ;o)

And since summer is coming I bet you won't miss it for to long ;o)

The Ball Babies said...

I love your new cut and I have downloaded the pictures so you can put them on your blog!!!