Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Track

I have a track meet tomorrow and I signed up for the mile. See, we get marked off points when we don't have people filling up all of the 
events and so I signed up.
Zoe was going to do it but backed out at the last minute. 
I don't see why though because she says she wants to train more for it but
she can run a mile faster than I can.
I am actually kind of excited for it but mostly nervous.
I'm also doing the triple jump, 4 by 100 meter relay, and 4 by 200 meter relay.
We also have these annoying really thin tank tops and 
short shorts with built in underwear things in them. I am definitely wearing under armor tomorrow. It's supposed to be cold. So anyway, just updating my blog so, yup, bye. :) 

1 comment:

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

Good luck! You will do great~