Thursday, July 16, 2009

Boise Zoo

Sorry I haven't  done any thing for a while. So Mom, Payton, Alyssa, and I went to the zoo today. I was so excited because I thought the new African exhibit there would be cool and I hadn't been there for a long time. So we got there and the animals seemed sort of depressed and we couldn't even see any sometimes. No hyenas, no red panda, no snow leopard(or at least we couldn't see them). Plus it was smokin' HOT! It was no wonder the animals didn't want to come out of their caves. We were going to ride our bikes there but we didn't and I'm glad. I did like the giraffes and the monkeys and the penguins. They were cool. We had a picnic in the park afterward and then we went to the pool for a little bit. The water felt really good too. Anyway, I'm probably not going to that zoo for a good 5<

1 comment:

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

I love the zoo...except when all the animals are sleeping or staying inside when it's HOT!!

Good to see you posting again!!

Are you ready for school? It's almost here...you sure you don't want to come over to South? You would love it!