Saturday, August 1, 2009

Jeans

Jeans are the best. I've forgotten how much I like them because it's been summer. But since school is getting close(eewww) and I made $40 baby-sitting last night, Mom, Kourtni and I decided to go shopping at Ross. I got two pairs of some sweet Billabong jeans. Both were dark blue but one pair was skinny leg and the other pair was flair. I really liked them but when I showed Dad the skinny leg ones, he says " Those need to go back, those are the jeans gay people wear!" I laughed when he said that and told him that only guys who are gay wear them and that they were girls jeans. Then I showed him my other ones and he liked those better so he eased up and said," What do I know, I'm a middle aged dad." Haha :) Anyway, I think I made a good "investment" in them.

2 comments:

alyssa said...

Aw! I am jealous Lindsay! I want to see your new jeans.. you should have put some pics of them up here! I got some today, too... only I bet I paid a heck of a lot more for mine :/. Ross jeans don't like me :( I love you! Call me sometime.

Aly G said...

yeah, what does that middle age dad of yours know anyways! I am sure they are darling on that cute little bod of yours!