Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Birthday

So, yesterday was my birthday and it was really good. Mom and I did Kenpo in the morning and let me tell you, it is hard! Then we went to Mom's classroom and worked in there for a little bit. Then, because I turned 13(hooray), we ate pizza at Lucky 13. We were really hungry so Kourtni, Payton and I polished off a whole large pizza. Once Dad got home, we had chicken fettucini and then Kourtni and I went to mutual. For the activity, we played fugitive (but we played it in the light and no one had cars- we were just on foot). So the objective was to be the first one to get from the church to Albertson's(for those of you don't live in Idaho, it is a grocery store). My friend Lexi and I just wanted to do it for fun so we just, you know, walked/ran through Simplot fields, up the hill, and through the parking lot. Then one of our leaders at the other end of the lot was calling for us to come quick and, what do you know, we had won. Well I say we but I got there before Lexi and she insisted that I won so I got the "Trophy". If you want to call it that.


Then my Beehive leader Sister Lowe gave me a happy birthday balloon and candy.


Kourtni got me a cute shirt.

Payton got me some candy and an orange organizer.


Alyssa mailed me a picture frame/picture of her and I (sorry Lyss, I had to put stickers on it).

Mom and Dad got me finger nail polish and remover,

A camera case...

and... a... CAMERA!

I love it so much. Plus the case color is really cute.

4 comments:

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

Happy Birthday!!! Looks like you were spoiled with all those fun presents!! But you deserve it!

I like your fish...I have them on my blog also ;o)

alyssa said...

LInds, the frame looks great! Glad you had such a good birthday and wish I could have been there :(

Aly G said...

Merry Christmas, I mean Happy Birthday! Looks like you were spoiled rotten! You deserve it though!

tball said...

Happy BDay Lins! You're great, and we love you too! So glad you've joined the teenager club. What would we do w/out teenagers anyway? :)