Saturday, November 8, 2008

Bowling Balls

Bowling is tough without bumpers. I actually don't think I have ever bowled without them. In fact, on my first three tries, I got the amazing score of zero! It was sad but then Dad showed me how to do it correctly. Anyway, so they just remodeled the BSU bowling ally so we decided to go. It. was. packed! We went through 3 games of pool just waiting for a lane to open. Pool is really fun though and so we were glad we had something to do. Dad's team won every round we played because Dad is pretty much good at everything he does. :( :)But those pool tables are really big so I had to use the weird little thing that helps you get your stick farther a few times. (?) Finally it was our turn to bowl so we laced up our weird shoes, picked up a bowling ball, and headed to the lanes. So, oh I would right more but we're going on a walk now. Bye!

2 comments:

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

So....how did the bowling go?

And I bet the walk was great because you got to see all the yards that have not raked their leaves yet ;o)

Tracy said...

Hi Lindsay! I love that you have a blog - you are so cute! It's fun to read, and Taylor and Aubrey love it too! I just wanted to say HI and let you know that I miss having you in Showtime!! Oh, and you gotta finish your story! Did you bowl better this time? Did you try without the bumper thingies? :)