Friday, November 7, 2008

Leaves+ rake=pooped!

I am tired, but wouldn't you be if you had to rake up dead leaves and do yard work all morning? Well when I woke up this morning the first thing Dad said was,"We're going to rake up the leaves before it rains." and believe me, we had a lot of leaves. When we were all done, there were 7 and a half large Home Depot bags full of leaves and icky muck! I'm going to be very sore tomorrow. The missionaries came over to our house though and asked, not offered, asked if they could help us rake the leaves. They actually wanted to! It was a pretty funny sight though because they were in their stiff, starchy suits, sweeping off the driveway. I don't remember there names but Elder something and Elder other-guy were from Florida so they didn't get to see very many leaves there. (I think thats right.) Anyway, I'm pooped so I'm going to go eat or something. Bye!

No comments: